Attention Users: Please see www.californiadgstats.ca.gov
for the latest CA solar data and statistics.
In the coming months, www.californiadgstats.ca.gov will become the new public reporting site for the
California Solar Initiative (CSI), net energy metering (NEM) and other programs.
CSI Incentives Budget ReportThe tables below summarize the committed and remaining budgets for the California Solar Initiative, and include estimates of how far the remaining budget will last through the step table, as well as the amount of additional funding necessary to achieve program goals. These tables have been created to meet the requirements defined in ordering paragraphs 5 and 6 of CPUC decision (D.) 10-09-046.
This report is updated weekly and is current as of Oct. 26, 2016.
View Past Reports:
Tables available on this page:
1. Ordering Paragraph 5: Program Achievements Currently Forecasted
2. Ordering Paragraph 6: Forecasted Funding Surplus
3. Ordering Paragraph 6: Confirmed, Completed or PBI in Payment, and Paid Incentive Dollars by Incentive Type
4. Capacity (MW) Breakdown between Programs
5. Incentive Dollar Breakdown between Programs
6. Program Goals by Administrator, Sector, and Step
7. Program Step Change Dates by Administrator, Sector, and Step